Friday, October 24, 2014

The Don't-Leave-Home-Without-Me Facial Oil

Purchased

Whole Foods is becoming my new skincare destination. And, my latest find — Acure Seriously Firming Facial Serum — is probably the best product I've discovered all year. Let's take a look.

Seriously Firming Facial Serum is one of those items that I really didn't think I needed. But it was recommended to me by a Whole Food's sales associate when I mentioned my skin was going through a dry spell mid summer. I had just bought a newish moisturizer and I didn't want to repurchase yet another moisturizer. For all I knew, my skin would pop back to normal in a week or two and then I'd be out the $$ for something I wouldn't use again. Story of my life!

The sales associate told me how she applied the serum just to her dry patches or swapped it for her regular moisturizer when she needed an extra boost of moisture. Her skin looked fabulous, so I took her word for it.

I started using it in the morning as soon as I would get up. After washing my face with water, I'd apply a drop or two of the product to my hands and gently press it on my face. In a minute or two, the product sinks in and I can get on with the rest of my routine. Within several days of using it just in the AM, my skin glowed and all the dry spots were gone. I also found that several old scars were fading significantly. I'd had them for a year or two, so I was quite surprised.

The product has also been quite the lifesaver after a curling wand incident a week or so ago. I accidentally touched the left side of my face with the entire wand. It left me with a pretty scary burn just above my jawline. I've been applying the Seriously Firming Facial Oil multiple times a day to the burn. It's been super soothing, and I'm noticing how quickly the redness from the burn is fading. 

While the product is described as "seriously firming," I really can't comment on this benefit. But I can say that it will be the first item I pack when I go away for the weekend or on holiday. It's that good...seriously.

Purchase info: Acure Seriously Firming Facial Serum is available at most Whole Foods, select retailers, and online. It retails for approximately $23.00 (1 oz bottle).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...