Friday, October 31, 2014

My Five Wish List Treats from Sephora

Purchased


In the spirit of today's treat-a-plenty holiday, I'm sharing five wish list items that I'd love to purchase at Sephora. Better yet...if I wait until Thursday, November 5th I can take 20% off my entire purchase thanks to the upcoming VIB sale. (If you're a Sephora VIB or VIB Rouge member, you should have received a mailer with the details including the "secret" code.)

Now on to my Sephora list...
  1. Marc Jacobs The Sky-Liner 7-Piece Petite Highliner Collection: So...I caved and bought this set the day it came out! Their staying power is incredible with little or no under eye transfer of color. I'll admit that these petite liners are super tiny, but they will give you a good intro to the line and be ideal for travel.
  2. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette: These swirling shades look absolutely gorgeous. However, I haven't swatched them so I don't know if they'll work for me. But fingers crossed that they'll live up to their hype.
  3. Guerlain KissKiss Shaping Cream Lip Colour (shade 326 Love Kiss): I tried this lippie in store and it was pure love. The color is a sophisticated red with just a hint of orange. It was super hydrating with a beautiful satin finish.
  4. Korres Beauty Shots Ultimate Mask Collection: I'm a sucker for fruit-scented items especially in my skin care. This limited-edition collection of four, fruit-infused facial masks seems ideal for a rainy home spa day. I can see myself layering one on top of each other for my own custom scent...we'll, maybe I better use one at a time!
  5. Bond No. 9 I Love New York for Holidays: I'm a Bond girl, and I've fallen for most of the I Love New York collection. While I haven't smelled this fragrance in person, I have a good feeling this one is meant for me. Every girl needs a new holiday scent...right?
What about you? What's on your Sephora VIB list?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...