Friday, September 26, 2014

An Almost Edible Body Butter

Purchased

I have a serious repulsion of fragrant lotions and body butters especially those that smell like food products. I know...it's really silly. So, I generally avoid this category altogether. But last month I ventured out of my safety net and took a sniff of 100% Pure Gingerade Whipped Body Butter. Ah...ginger heaven! 

This body butter smells not quite like a gingersnap cookie, but not like ginger ale either. It's hard to truly describe it. All I know is that I have to restrain myself from wanting to take a little taste.

Once I get past its amazing ginger scent, I'm greeted by a rich and creamy body butter that melts immediately into my skin. It's not one of those products that sits on top and feels like an oil slick. This butter soaks in and gives your skin a hydrating drink of antioxidants, vitamins, skin softening fruit oils, cocoa, and avocado butters. It doesn't get much better than this!

If you're wanting an intensely hydrating body butter for fall, Gingerade Whipped Body Butter is for you. 

Purchase info: Buy online or in stores. It retails for $22.00 (3.4 oz tub).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...