Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Summer Makeup Splurges: 5 Under $50

Purchased

Summer is officially half-way over...eek! Before we start thinking about fall and all the new makeup goodies hitting the counter for the next season, I wanted to share five items that I'm loving this summer. Each one is under $50!

  1. Pur Minerals Gloss Stick (Coralline): A random find at my local Ulta. This buttery gloss pencil adds just the right amount of color for day and night. It's easy to throw in my bag and go. Loving its coral, apricot hue. ($16)
  2. LORAC Unzipped Palette: I had every intention of purchasing the new LORAC Pro Palette 2, but this lovely one kept calling out to me instead. It's the perfect warm combo of mattes and shimmers especially for those of us with hazel eyes. ($40, includes item #3)
  3. LORAC Mini Behind The Scenes Eye Primer: How have I missed this eye primer? It's AMAZING. This non-drying primer keeps my shadows intact all day. I'm fond of its squeeze tube applicator as I think it's more hygienic than the doe foot applicators found on other primers. (The mini was included with the Unzipped Palette; the full-size version is $21.)
  4. NARS Matte Multiple (Anguilla): Another winning cheek multiple from NARS. Its ginger pink hue (neutral leaning cool) is super flattering on my fair skin. I usually pair it with a highlighter or shimmering bronzer for best results. ($39)
  5. Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz Skinny Brow Pencil (Caramel): This is one of the most natural looking brow fillers that lasts all day. The spoolie on the other end is also convenient. No need for another brush or other brow tool. ($21)
What about you? What are your favorite summer splurges so far?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...