Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Take 2 Tuesdays: LORAC Pro Palette

Purchased

For today's take two, we're headed back in time to December 2012. On a whim happy-birthday-to-me purchase, I snagged my most-favorite eyeshadow palette to date — LORAC Pro Palette. (See original review.)

I can honestly say that I've used LORAC Pro at least four or five days a week since my purchase, and it continues to impress. The range of colors, which is a 50/50 mix of mattes and shimmers, is quite versatile for day and night use without getting too blah or over the top in tone and texture. 

I've found that most shadows in this mix are incredibly buttery and can even be applied with your finger although I wouldn't try this technique with the darker shades. Better yet, they stay put all day long! However, I do like using an eyeshadow primer to help increase their longevity and provide a solid canvas for application.

Even the cardboard packaging has held together well. Quite frankly, I almost passed on the purchase because I thought the cardboard looked flimsy. But it still looks nearly brand new although I have spritzed it with alcohol several times to give it a good clean.

If you are a minimalist who wants a do-it-all shadow palette, this one is for you. And for the rest of us, LORAC Pro provides an excellent addition to our stashes. It may easily become the one you'll reach for on most days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...