Wednesday, June 11, 2014

A Wine-Inspired Body Scrub

Purchased

I know summer is here when I start emptying my body scrubs faster than any other skincare product.

One of the new scrubs I've recently discovered is 100 Percent Pure Cabernet Grape Body Scrub. This sugar scrub beauty is packed with fruit oils to deeply moisturize while anti-aging vitamins and antioxidants nourish. And its fruit acids brighten gently for a healthy glow. Anything to bring on more glow...right?

This one is also sugar-based (not salt), so it's fairly gentle on my sensitive skin. I don't have to worry about going overboard in the exfoliation department. For that very reason, I try to avoid using salt scrubs as they're way too abrasive for my skin (except on my feet!).

More than anything, I'm thoroughly intoxicated by its cabernet grape scent. It makes me want to go pour a big ol' glass of wine. And did I mention the longevity of its fragrance? I can still get a whiff of the scent the next day. Yum!

If cabernet grape is not your thing, 100 Percent Pure also makes other delicious scents to choose from including Meyer Lemon, Coconut, Honey Almond, Green Apple and a bunch more.

Purchase info: 100 Percent Pure Cabernet Grape Body Scrub is available in the company's brick and mortar stores (a few nationwide), as well online. A 15 oz scrub retails for $28.00.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...