Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Take 2 Tuesdays: L'Occitane Amande Shower Oil

Nothing to Disclose

We're going WAY back in time for this post! I can easily say that this week's pick, L'Occitane Amande Shower Oil (originally reviewed November 2009), has been a staple in my shower for five years. Yes, five years!

I first started using it during a very dry-skin spell when most soaps and shower gels were not cooperating with my finicky skin. Since this time, I've been using the shower oil exclusively for shaving. Honestly...I won't use anything else on my legs. Even my cyclist husband uses it for shaving (don't tell!). I caught onto his usage when the oil started disappearing at a much faster rate. 

The good news is that I can now purchase a large refill (ok...two or three) and keep my bottle full. 

Tip...if I take this item with me on vacation, I always make sure to put a small piece of plastic wrap under the cap and around the sides before placing the lid on the bottle. And then I'll place it in a sealed ziplock bag. I'd hate for this stuff to accidentally open in my travel bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...