Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Take 2 Tuesdays: Kiehl's Ultimate Strength Hand Salve

Nothing to Disclose

Howdy! Today I'm starting a brand new weekly series where I'm re-reviewing a product that I've featured during the past five years. This time around...I'll focus on something new or a different angle that I missed in my original review. I also hope to give a few products a second chance — you know those things that didn't work out for some reason previously, but are winners today.

First up...Kiehl's Ultimate Strength Hand Salve (originally reviewed July 2012. See post.)


When I first used this product, it's BENGAY-like smell nearly killed me. I also found that it needed to be reapplied after washing my hands. I gave up and tossed the product in my nightstand drawer.

Fast forward to nearly two years and this Kiehl's product is a huge staple in my beauty routine. The smell doesn't bother me at all and I really like how it deeply moistures my hands and feet. Either the formula has changed or my hands are not nearly as dry as before. I can apply once or twice a day tops and I'm done.

One of my favorite uses is on my feet. It's cool and soothing especially after long days when I'm on my feet all day. It's a must-have item for traveling! I can't leave home without a small tube in my purse.

Tip...I try to pick this item when Kiehl's offers its free, deluxe-size samples! They're larger than the one use packets and can easily be stashed in your quart-size bag when flying.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...