Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Deal Alert: Nordstrom Buy 2, Get 1 Free Mascara This Saturday!

Nothing to Disclose

This is just a friendly reminder that Nordstrom is offering its popular "Buy 2, Get 1 Free Mascara" on Saturday, May 24.

If you purchase two tubes of the same mascara brand, you will get the third one for free. In the past, we've been restricted to purchase from the same brand although we could order a different formula or color.

You should be able to preorder today (with a credit card) to ensure your mascaras are available. I typically place my order at one of the beauty counters at my local Nordstrom. They'll then hold your order and you can pick it up on Saturday.

I don't have any details about whether this special will be available online. Usually they are, but I don't have confirmation.

Happy mascara shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...