Friday, March 14, 2014

March 2013: Top 5 Picks

Purchased Store Sample


I'm a bit slow in posting this month, so I'm doing a collage of my top five items to catch up. Here they are in no particular order:
  1. Giovanni 2Chic Ultra-Sleek Shampoo: This pick was recommended by a store associate at my local Whole Body (the body division of Whole Foods). It's a sulfate- and silicone-free shampoo that gives me the smoothest and most managable locks ever! At less that $9 a bottle, this one is a steal.
  2. NARS The NARSissist Eye Palette: If you need one high-quality eye shadow palette with everyday-wearable shades, this gem is for you. I love how its variety of shades is a bit different from the other "Naked" palettes on the market. For extra versatility, I've been using the darker shades (the far right ones) as liners. I just mix a drop of Trish McEvoy's Finish Line to transform the powder into a long-lasting liquid liner. 
  3. NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer in Terre Neuve: I've reviewed this product before, but not in this shade. I find that Terre Neuve is a better color match for me although I may need to switch back to Finland during the summer month. I've been wearing this tinted moisturizer all winter instead of my regular foundation as it provides more hydration.
  4. Zoya Nail Polisn in Ivanka: This is the perfect shamrock green for my toes. It was another Whole Body find that I chose for my last pedicure at The Salon at Whole Body. Ah...sparkling toes!
  5. IT Cosmetics Heavenly Luxe Angled Radiance Brush: Hello beautiful brush! I've been using this lovely to blend my cream-based blushes. I first apply the product with my fingers and then use the angled brush to blend to perfection. The brush works equally well with powdered blushes. I love, love, love it! 
So there you have it. What are you loving this month?

2 comments:

  1. Ivanka is such a fabulous color! It's a stunning green.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm hooked! I might keep it on my toes forever :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...