Monday, January 6, 2014

The Mascara That Finally Stayed Put on My Lower Lashes

Purchased

Today's post is several (or more!) years overdue...gasp. It's about a mascara I discovered about four or five years ago when I nearly gave up hope on ever wearing mascara on my lower lashes.

As a contact lens wearer with super watery eyes and constant allergies, I had struggled to keep mascara on my lower lashes. It always smudged, dribbled down my cheek or disappeared altogether, so I just stopped using it. However, at a Trish McEvoy counter makeover I was encouraged to try Trish McEvoy High Volume Mascara. Yet as luck would have it, they were out of this formula and sent me home with a sample of Trish's Lash Curling Mascara instead.

Lash Curling Mascara is a tubular curling mascara that forms water-resistant tubes around lashes and makes my lashes look AMAZING. It dries instantly and will not smudge or smear. Better than waterproof, the 24-hour formula stays just-applied looking yet slides off with only warm water without leaving a trace.

The makeup gods were looking out for me that day as I have been wearing Lash Curling Mascara almost every day since — even on my lower lashes. (Yes, I have been known to switch it up and use the High Volume version too. It's equally long lasting, but just has a slightly smaller and thinner brush.)

This is one makeup item that I will never be without. I always have several backups...just in case! I usually purchase the product during Nordstrom's "Buy 2, Get 1 Free Mascara" event for extra savings.

Purchase info: Trish McEvoy Lash Curling Mascara is available at Trish counters and online. It retails for $31.00.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...