Friday, January 3, 2014

From Winter Blahs to Ah

Purchased

If you're pale like me, winter is not the time to skimp on blush. And if I'm really being honest, it is probably the one makeup item I can't do without most of the year. Thankfully there are so many complexion enhancing products available to us.

Here are two I'm consistently reaching for this month. I love that both are creamy in consistency and will not emphasize my dry spots!
  • Stila Convertible Color in Gerbera: This is a rosy-peachy-pink cream blush that is incredibly long wearing. You can easily apply with fingers or a brush...whatever you prefer. ($25)
  • NARS The Multiple in Maldives: Hello beautiful shimmering pink champagne glow! I discovered this treasure last month and I've been wearing it everyday either on its own or paired with Gerbera if I want a tad more color. It is described as a highlighter, but I'm using it as a blush. ($39)
While you may not be able to score a tropical beach vacation this winter, you can still fake it with these warm cheeky beauties!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...