Monday, December 2, 2013

A Relaxing, Post-Thanksgiving Cleanse

Purchased

After all the craziness of preparing Thanksgiving dinner and plunging right into the Christmas madness, I was starting to lose it on Friday evening. Thankfully I knew my limits and when I needed to politely excuse myself and sprint to the tub. I threw in a handful of bath salts and let my stress ooze out into the tub...ah.

I don't know about you, but nothing beats a good soak and cleanse with good ol' bath salts. One of my new favorites is Bath Petals' Thai Lemongrass Ginger Bath Salts. Its mineral-rich and detoxifying Pacific Sea salts are combined with pure essential oils, natural colors and lemongrass leaves. It produces a balancing and revitalizing scent that helps me relax and rewind, which is so needed during the busy holiday season.

For optimal results, I add about a quarter to half cup as my bath water is running. Once the water is ready, I sit back, relax and simply breathe. A girl could get used to this type of cleanse!

Purchase info: Bath Petals Bath Salts are available at select Whole Foods and online. Prices vary. I purchased mine at my local Whole Foods. It was on sale for $16.99 (40 oz jar).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...