Monday, November 18, 2013

Kiehl's Strikes Gold with Another Excellent Leave-in Treatment

Purchased

It's been more than four years since I mourned the discontinuation of my beloved Kiehl's Leave-In Conditioner. I guess others felt the same way as this post continues to be the most-read item on my blog. Well readers...I have some good news for you. Kiehl's Strengthening and Hydrating Hair Oil-In-Cream is even better than the original Leave-In.

While the company's Strengthening and Hydrating Hair Oil-In-Cream is not a new product, I discovered it by accident in early September. My hair was needing something new (yes, even hair gets tired of the same ol' products), so I sifted through my various samples to see if I had something appropriate. I pulled out the Kiehl's sample and gave it a try. Since I have tons of hair, I used the entire packet (about a quarter size dollop) although I wasn't sure how much I should be using as there were no usage directions on the packet.

Because the product was super creamy, I went ahead and skipped my curl cream and just topped it off with a dime size amount of gel. I find I need a combination of creamy product and gel for best results.

When my hair dried completely, my curls were well formed and super shiny. I was even stopped twice by curly-hair strangers to ask what hair products I was using. That was all the proof I needed to convince me to purchase a full-sized bottle.

I've continued to use it after every shampoo since the first application. The product continues to woo me as the previous one did. But unlike the original, I do not need a separate curl cream. This baby does it all!

Purchase info: Kiehl's Strengthening and Hydrating Hair Oil-In-Cream is available at your local Kiehl's counter, store or online. It retails for $25.00 (6 oz bottle).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...