Tuesday, October 29, 2013

A Creamy Cleanser That's Easy on the Wallet

Purchased

I don't know about you, but I'm always on the lookout for economic beauty performers. One of my recent, wallet-friendly finds was from the beauty aisles at my neighborhood Whole Foods. And it was on sale for $5.99!

While its price tag may be low, Earth Science A-D-E Creamy Cleanser scores big in its performance. A-D-E Creamy Cleanser is a natural fruit oil cleanser that is super creamy in texture. I'd liken it to a thick lotion or cream. I like to apply a dime-sized dollop to slightly damp skin, and then I'll massage it on my face for a minute or two before rinsing. It takes off all of the day's grime including my makeup. Occasionally, I may need to followup with eye makeup remover, but on most days I can skip this step if I cleanse thoroughly.

Once my face is clean, it feels balanced — not oily or dry. It also seems to play nicely with my sensitive skin. To date, no irritation or breakouts.

Purchase info: Earth Science A-D-E Creamy Cleanser is available at select retailers including Whole Foods. I've seen it range in price from $5.99 to $9.99. As always, shop around for the best deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...