Tuesday, September 17, 2013

A Sweet & Spicy Candle to Welcome Fall

Purchased

I know it's technically not fall yet. The calendar says we still have a few more days. However, I'm an impatient soul who is longing for cooler nights, crunchy leaves and candlelight!

To set the autumnal mood, I've pulled out my fall decor and purchased a new monster-sized candle for the dining room. My new addition is a 5" diameter Rosy Rings Clementine & Clove Botanical Candle, which is described as a modern interpretation of the traditional orange pomander. (Remember those grade school art projects where you stuck cloves over the entire surface of an orange?)

Its notes of bergamot, bitter orange and clementine strike the perfect balance between sweet and spicy. I'm so over-the-moon for this scent that I'm lighting it as early as 7 AM. It's the perfect way to start my fall time clock. And with its 200 hours of burn time, I'm set for the season!

Purchase info: Rosy Rings Clementine & Clove Botanical Candle is available at select boutiques and online. Prices start at $52.00.
A modern interpretation of the traditional orange pomander, spicy cloves pierce the skin of sweet & juicy oranges. - See more at: http://www.rosyrings.com/product.asp?id=351#sthash.p1UUVZn1.dpuf
A modern interpretation of the traditional orange pomander, spicy cloves pierce the skin of sweet & juicy oranges. - See more at: http://www.rosyrings.com/product.asp?id=351#sthash.p1UUVZn1.dpuf
A modern interpretation of the traditional orange pomander, spicy cloves pierce the skin of sweet & juicy oranges. - See more at: http://www.rosyrings.com/product.asp?id=351#sthash.p1UUVZn1.dpuf

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...