Monday, August 5, 2013

August 2013 Edition: In the Queue

Nothing to Disclose

July flew on by and I missed last month's edition of In the Queue. To make up for lost time, I've added an extra product to this month's list. Remember, this is your sneak-peek list of what I'm trying this month:
  1. Elizabeth Dehn for One Love Organics Active Moisture Vitamin C Serum
  2. Dr. Brandt BB Matte with signature SHINERASE
  3. Elizabeth Dehn for One Love Organics Active Moisture Vitamin B Enzyme Cleansing Oil
  4. Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner (Moray shade)
If you have any tips or tricks with using any of these products, drop me a line. I always like to get some practical advise while I'm test driving something new.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...