Tuesday, August 13, 2013

A Brilliant Solution for Storing Toiletries in the Shower

Purchased

While I'm uber organized in most areas of my life, my shower area is a mess. There are products everywhere! I've considered purchasing a traditional hanging caddy, but it really doesn't work for my shower configuration. What's a girl to do?

Several weeks ago as I strolled the aisles of my local The Container Store, I spotted the simplehuman corner shower caddy. It literally stopped me in my tracks with its brilliant design. And yes, it found its way into my shopping cart.

Here's what I loved:
  • It's a freestanding corner unit. I can now move everything to the corner furthest from the shower stream so my stuff doesn't get wet.
  • My razor has its own holder...yay!
  • There are two adjustable up and down shelves. No more extra tall bottles on their sides.
  • My bath pouf and soap have their own designated spaces.
  • It's made from rustproof anodized aluminum and stainless steel, not cheap metal that rusts after several months.
Although my husband did roll his eyes at this unnecessary luxury, our shower is no longer a death trap of falling bottles, tubes and the like.

Purchase info: simplehuman corner shower caddy is available at The Container Store. It retails for $59.00.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...