Monday, July 22, 2013

My Wide-Awake Glow in a Bottle: Josie Maran Argan Illuminizer

Purchased

I don't know what's up lately, but my sleeping patterns are completely messed up. I'm waking up at odd hours and not feeling rested one bit. By morning, I look like I've been up all night and even more pasty faced than normal. Grr...

To fake like I've gotten a good night's sleep, I've been incorporating Josie Maran Argan Illuminizer into my morning makeup routine. Using only a tiny pinhead sized drop, I'll add the Argan Illuminizer to my under-eye concealer. I'm amazed how this combo really brightens up my under-eye area without looking disco ball glittery.

I'll also use a wee bit on my upper cheekbones to get an instant glowy look that doesn't look orange or white. Its light bronze cast blends so well with my skin tone and works seamless with my blush of choice. I've experimented with both powder and cream formulas and both work equally well with Argan Illuminizer.

These are just two ways I'm getting my wide awake glow with Argan Illuminizer. What about you? If you have tried this versatile highlighting product, I'd love to hear how you're using it. Drop me a line in the comments box and share!

Purchase info: Josie Maran Argan Illuminizer is available at Sephora and online. It retails for $28.00 (1 oz bottle).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...