Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Yoga for Your Face: Decléor Aromessence Ylang Ylang Purifying Serum

Purchased

During my last facial in March, the esthetician had me take three deep breaths as she applied the most relaxing scented facial oil I ever inhaled...ah. I was hooked immediately.

Afterwards, I learned that she used Decléor Aromessence Ylang Ylang Purifying Serum — a combination of Madagascan ylang ylang, sage, rosemary, and lemon essential oils. These essential oils are used to purify the epidermis, reducing excess sebum and closing pores.

While this purifying serum is intended for oily to combination skin, I found it was perfect for those days when my sensitive skin needed a little tender loving care. Its relaxing, yet healing, powers somehow managed to morph my irritated skin back into balance. Seriously...it was like yoga for my face.

I purchased a bottle and have been integrating it into my routine on those days when my skin is red, irritated, or just needing an extra boost of relaxation. I'll apply and give it a couple hours or overnight and everything is restored once again.

Purchase info: Decléor Aromessence Ylang Ylang Purifying Serum is available at select day spas and Nordstrom.com. It retails for $68.00 (.5 oz jar).

2 comments:

  1. I love this serum so much! Definitely a worthwhile luxury.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jamie...glad you enjoy it, too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...