Monday, June 3, 2013

Two Sulfate-Free Bubbly Finds for Your Bath

Purchased
 
It doesn't matter if it's 30 or 90 degrees outside. I still want my bubble bath! And it's even that much more enticing thanks to the old-fashioned claw foot bath tub in our new house. However, I often limit the use of most bubble bath products since they're full of sulfates. All it takes is two consecutive tub nights with these products and my skin is a mess.

The alternative is for me to use a sulfate-free shower gel or bubble bath. But let's be honest here. Most sulfate-free products don't produce a tub of bubbles. Often their bubble quantity is so wimpy I'd rather skip them in favor of a scrumptiously scented bath salt until discovering these recent bath finds.

Kiehl's Fig Leaf & Sage Liquid Body Cleanser

While it is technically a shower gel, this sulfate-free cleanser delivers a tub of full of moisturizing bubbles. All it takes is two to three capfuls and you're up to your ears in bubbles. And this product's scent is one of the most unusual that I've found. It's a fusion of fig leaf and sage with underlying hints of bergamot, citron, and thyme. It reminds me of an earthy kitchen scent experiment gone right! (Available at Kiehl's for $24.00.)

EO Time Out Bubble Bath (Coconut & Vanilla with Tangerine)

Here's another great sulfate-free bubble bath that packs a powerful tub of bubbles. In fact, the first time I used it the bubbles were everywhere. I had to quickly let out some water to prevent bubbles overboard. The only oddity is that I don't detect any coconut/vanilla scent. It's all tangerine notes for this nose. Not that I mind it, but I was expecting something more tropical. Nevertheless, in my opinion it is the best generator of bubbles from a sulfate-free product. Enough said. (Available at natural food stores, select retailers, and online for $11.99.)

1 comment:

  1. Nice offer, Kiehl's Fig Leaf & Sage Liquid Body Cleanser I preferred this one.

    Regards,
    obagi nu derm starter kit

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...