Monday, June 10, 2013

A Fool-Proof Blush for Fair Skin - Giorgio Armani Sheer Blush in Pink

Purchased

If you're a pasty face like yours truly, finding and applying, a natural stroke of blush is not the easiest task. Part of the challenge is in technique and shade selection. I can usually pick out the right shade, but if it's too pigmented and I accidentally "color" just outside of the lines, I look just like a clown. Not cool.

While I'm working on my blush technique, I've found that Giorgio Armani Sheer Blush (Shade 2 Pink) makes my job easier and almost foolproof. It's an extremely sheer and almost matte powder blush that is nearly identical to my own blush color. At first glance, I almost overlooked the product because it is so light in hue. But a local makeup artist convinced me to give it a second look...let's just say WOW!

What makes this product stand out for me is its texture and longevity. It's super soft and easy to pick up color on my brush and apply right to the apples of my cheeks. However, I've strayed outside the "apples" and honestly it still looks just as natural. And when used in combination with my new favorite bronzer (Guelain Terracotta Four Seasons Bronzer), my face looks radiant all day. No need for mid-day application.

If you have a darker complexion, you may want to check out one of the other Armani blush shades. There are six to choose from, so you're likely to find an ideal match.

Purchase info: Giorgio Armani Sheer Blush in Pink (Shade 2) is available at Armani counters and online. It retails for $44.00. While the price is a bit steep, the blush pan size is larger than most.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...