Thursday, January 3, 2013

My Morning Blast of Invigoration: Le Couvent des Minimes Energizing Shower Gel, Verbena & Lemon

On a recent trip to Las Vegas, I forgot to pack my shower gel. While most hotels provide this amenity, I was traveling with three other girls and my odds of hoarding the shower gel were not stacked in my favor. To remedy the situation, I popped into a Walgreens on the Strip and picked up Le Couvent des Minimes Energizing Shower Gel, Verbena & Lemon.

I knew nothing about this French bath product, so I chose it based on scent alone. This luscious combination of verbena and lemon was instantly addicting. Ooh la la!

But putting the fragrance aside, Energizing Shower Gel is very gentle and does not irritate my sensitive skin. And when used during my morning shower, it gives me an invigorating boost to help face the day. Who doesn't need this extra lift especially as we're starting the new year!

Purchase info: Le Couvent des Minimes Energizing Shower Gel, Verbena & Lemon is available at select Walgreens and Drugstore.com. It retails for $15.00 (8.4 oz bottle).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...