Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Ah...Chapped Lips Be Gone: Image Ormedic Balancing Lip Enhancement Complex

Between an unexpected Southern California cold snap and the worst case of the flu, my lips are a crackling mess. Even my tried and true favorite lip products haven't been cutting it, so I've been trying anything from olive oil to Aquaphor to get some relief.

Interestingly enough, it was my manicurist who tipped me to one of the best lip treatments on the planet — Image Ormedic Balancing Lip Enhancement Complex. Yes, that product name is a mouthful!

I'll be the first to admit that Ormedic Balancing Lip Enhancement Complex is not your ordinary lip balm. In fact, its consistency is more gel like and very similar to a light moisturizer. However, once applied it feels soothing and stays put for many hours without reapplication.

At its core, Ormedic Balancing Lip Enhancement Complex is a hydrating, anti-aging product.  According to the company, this polypeptide lip complex dramatically enhances the appearance of lip contours. Adding up to 40% more moisture, volume and reducing fine lines with repeat usage. While I'm always a bit skeptical when it comes to products promising certain anti-aging benefits, I can tell you that my lips are chap free after three days of use (about 3-4 times daily). And that in itself is making them look younger at least on the surface. I can't comment any more about these anti-aging properties until I try the product for a month or two.

So here's the bad news...Ormedic Balancing Lip Enhancement Complex is one of those spa line gems that will be difficult to find. But when you finally track one down get ready for a new holy grail item.

Purchase info: Image Ormedic Balancing Lip Enhancement Complex is available at select day spas and through select online retailers. It retails for approximately $18.00.

1 comment:

  1. I agree, Image Skincare products are quite hard to find. If you do find one though, they are very effective. My doctor gave me their Vital C products and I really love it. I think you can try contacting them through their website for orders.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...