Sunday, December 30, 2012

Favorite 2012 Beauty Product Discoveries: Part 1

I love looking back through the year to see what product treasures I discovered. For the next two days, I'll feature my 2012 faves — those items I use frequently and can't live without.

butter LONDON's Nail Lacquer in Slapper: If I was forced to choose just one polish from my stash, I'd pick Slapper. It applies like a dream and gives my toe nails a personality all their own. And every time I wear it, I receive compliments from complete strangers. Plus, it matches one of my favorite Kate Spade handbags (seriously!). Read my original review.

emerginC vitality mask: This gem of a face mask nurtures my skin when it's upset, dry or just out of balance. It's one of those items that I pull out when I know I've been sick, traveled excessively or when transitioning between seasons. Read my original review.

Laura Mercier Silk Crème Foundation: While I don't use this foundation every day, I do reach for it when I'm attending a special event, getting photographed, or just want that airbrushed look. Silk Crème Foundation (in Cream Ivory shade) offers medium to high coverage that matches my skin tone to a T. Seriously, this is probably the best shade match for me on the market. It's also non-drying and never irritates my finicky skin. Read my original review.

Trish McEvoy Finish Line: I've pretty much turned my back on pencil eye liners in favor of pan shadow formulas. But to get the most long-lasting results, I always use Finish Line. It's magic in a bottle that converts my powdered eye shadows into liquid eye liners and seals the line to make them last all day. Read my original review.

Sanitas Lemon Cream Cleanser: Somehow a sample of this product ended up in my bathroom drawer. I used it when I ran out of my beloved Eve Lom Cleanser and I never turned back. Lemon Cream Cleanser is creamy and rich (but not greasy), and always removes every stitch of makeup without overly stripping my skin. And it smells just like a big bowl of fresh lemons. Yum! Read my original review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...