Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Beautiful Brows, No Special Brush Required: Dior Diorshow Brow Styler

I've been battling my brows for years. After a bad waxing experience several years ago, they've never been quite the same. As a result, I've tried oodles of brow products to "fake" my brows back to their original state. You name it and I've tried it...from powders to pencils and more! The challenge is finding a product that is easy to apply, natural looking and fade proof. And don't even get me started about the color. That's a whole different issue.

Just when I thought I found the right combo (which was surprisingly a Bobbi Brown powder eye shadow applied with a liner brush), I was introduced to something even better — Dior Diorshow Brow Styler.

This elegant brow pencil contains everything you need to define, fill, and shape! With one universally flattering shade and an ultra-fine tip, it creates a naturally polished look for nearly every skin tone and hair color. For reference, I have medium brown hair, but I find that most brunette colored brow products are too dark and very unnatural looking on my fair complexion. But this one is perfect in hue — not too dark, light or red.

It also applies very easily unlike some of the super waxy formulas that require extra pressure to apply. For best results, I use feather-like strokes in the areas where my brows are sparse. The pencil fills in the gaps without looking "penciled in." To ensure the most natural look, I then use the built-in brush (located on the other end of the pencil) to blend in the product when I'm done.

One of the best selling features is Brow Styler's staying powder. It's the first brow pencil that I've used that lasts all day. Typically powder-based products last longer on me, but this pencil holds up just as well. 

The best part is that Brow Styler is snap to travel with. No extra brush or sharpener needed. Just throw it in your makeup bag and go. Beautiful!

Purchase info: Dior Diorshow Brow Styler is available at Dior counters. It retails for $29.00.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...