Thursday, December 13, 2012

A Healthy Flush That Doesn't Fade: BECCA Beach Tint in Grapefruit

Come December and my pasty-colored face needs some color! Seriously, there's something crazy going on this time of the year that strips my cheeks of their normally healthy flush. I blame it on long-work hours, lack of sleep and inconsistent exercise. Also, I find that my face is drier and powder formula blushes don't last as long than creams or gels.

On a recent girl's weekend trip to Vegas, I made a quick dash into Sephora and I discovered the new BECCA display. I've been wanting to try this brand for years, but it wasn't readily available in my area. After looking at several products, I made eye contact with BECCA's full line of Beach Tint blushes. An award-winning, editors' favorite and BECCA bestseller, this blendable crème stain tints lips and cheeks with a natural wash of water-resistant color.

I reached for the Grapefruit shade, a pale coral pink that is very neutral. Not too pink or orange. Just right!

To apply, I squeezed a very small pin-size drop on the back of my hand to warm up the product. Then, I gently patted the color with my fingers onto my cheeks. No brush required! In fact, I wouldn't use a blush with this formula as you'll end up wasting product.

I didn't top with a powder blush or translucent powder. I just left it "as is" and went on my way. I checked my makeup five hours later and my blush was still completely intact. And it continued to wear well throughout the rest of the day (and night). Sold!

Purchased info: BECCA Beach Tint (in Grapefruit) is available at Sephora and online. It retails for $25.00.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...