Sunday, November 11, 2012

November 2012 Edition: My Wishlist

Eleven days and counting until Thanksgiving! Yikes...I'm so not ready for it this year. Between work and personal commitments, my November schedule is all out of whack. But thankfully...I'll get a couple days of rest and relaxation after the big turkey day. Here are a few items that I would reach for after the big shindig.
  1. Vitamix Professional Series 750 Blender: This is a totally over-the-top wishlist item that I've been drolling over for months. I bet it would make the best smoothies especially when turkey-day leftovers get the best of you. (Available at Williams-Sonoma for $649.95.)
  2. butter LONDON Seasonal Remover Trio: After all of the Thanksgiving meal prepping, I'm sure my nail polish will be thrashed and time for removal. Who wouldn't want to try Pumpkin Warrior, Branwen's Berries, or Sergeant Peppermint scented removers? (Available at Nordstrom for $19.00.)
  3. UGG Ansley Emerald Slippers: After removing the polish, it's time to slip on some cozy slippers! These babies will keep your feet warm all winter long. (Available at Zappos.com for $100.00.)
  4. Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Alpha Beta Daily Face Peel: I've been meaning to try this daily peel for years. It's an anti-aging peel formulated not only to diminish the appearance of wrinkles, but also help complexion problems, balances oil, tones skin, and increases clarity and radiance. (Available at many department stores and beauty establishments for $78.00.)
  5. Koh Gen Do Cleansing Spa Water: I always wear more makeup during the holidays, but I'm obsessed about taking it off every night. Here's a micellar water that is perfect for gently removing makeup and daily grime. (Available at Sephora for $39.00.)
  6. Caudalie Divine Oil: And finally...a multi-use oil for both hair and skin. The combination of rose, grapefruit, and spicy pink pepper sounds amazing! It would whip my dry skin back in shape. (Available at Caudalie counters for $18.00.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...