Tuesday, October 9, 2012

October 2012 Edition: My Wishlist

I love fall with all of its pumpkin and orange spiced goodies! Here are my wishlist pics for the month. Enjoy them now through Thanksgiving (and beyond)!
  1. Philosophy I Love Candy Corn Lip Shine: While I'm not a big fan of candy corn, I do love a sweet neutral gloss that I can wear solo or on top of my favorite lipstick. Plus, this treat is calorie free! Available at philosophy counters for $10.00.
  2. Kate Spade Varick Street Abbie in Tangerino: Here's a burnt-orange colored bag that doesn't glow in the dark. It's a perfect cross body bag for everyday. Available at Kate Spade for $428.00.
  3. Sanitas Pumpkin Enzyme Mask: This yummy mask is packed with enzymes from fresh, organic pumpkin that naturally exfoliate, soften, and even out skin tone. Just what I need for fall when my skin can't figure out which season it is. Available at Pharmaca.com for $25.49 (this is 20% off the regular price of $31.99).
  4. Z Gallerie Antique Mercury Pumpkins: I fell head over heels for these elegant glass pumpkins. Yes, I caved and took all three home. They look great on my dining room table. I added some black, fuzzy spiders and they're ready for Halloween! Available at Z Gallerie. Prices start at $19.95.
  5. J.Crew Janey Patent Flats in Neon Persimmon: How adorable are these lovelies with their slight gold heel? Available at J.Crew for $178.00.
  6. MyChelle Creamy Pumpkin Cleanser: This is a rich creamy cleanser loaded with vitamins and exfoliating enzymes. It's super gentle, too. Available at MyChelle for $17.29.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...