Monday, October 15, 2012

Hand-Picked Lotions & Potions from Trader Joe's

I'm a Trader Joe's shopping fanatic. I purchase most of my groceries from my neighborhood Joe's, and I'm always on the lookout for their latest goods especially in the skincare department. Within the past month, I've scored two body products that give my high-priced favorites some serious competition.

Nourish Shea Butter Hand Cream is your perfect, purse (and travel) companion. It's loaded with natural moisturizers like shea butter, cocoa butter and almond oil and with absolutely ZERO trace of fragrance. And I'm not talking about that fake "unscented" aroma that you often get from the fragrance-free body products. Remember I have a fetish for highly-fragrant hand creams! In terms of consistency, it's rich, but not at all greasy if that makes sense. I can apply before I log onto my computer and never have to worry about the transfer of product from hands to keyboard. At $1.99, this is one of the best-priced hand creams you'll find find that won't break the bank.

Coconut Body Butter is yummy goodness in a tub! This is a luxurious body butter made with coconut oil, shea butter, and vitamin E. And it smells just like real coconuts! I've been plastering my legs and arms with this butter immediately after my shower or bath. It's a great treat after shaving or exfoliating when you need a little more boost of moisture. Honestly...I'm considering stocking up now and using as Christmas stocking stuffers. Another great budget find at $5.99 (8 oz tub).

One reminder...if you love these body products, you may want to buy more than one. I often find that Trader Joe's skincare items are either limited edition or scarce commodities. I never know when a favorite will vanish from their shelves.

1 comment:

  1. Well sounds to be a great beauty product with the best features...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...