Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Another Bacne-Be-Gone Body Wash: Clark's Botanicals Skin Clearing Face & Body Wash

This summer I featured my 5 Tips for Banishing Bacne. Yes...I've struggled with this skin issue for years and I finally made some progress! However, now that the seasons have changed, I've had to make a few adjustments to my products. I found that my body cleanser, Murad Acne Body Wash, was too drying. I needed something gentler, but that was still appropriate for my problem skin.

I've replaced it with Clark's Botanicals Skin Clearing Face & Body Wash, which is designed for dry and acne-prone skin. This algae-enriched exfoliating body wash helps rid skin of dead surface cells and debris, refining and minimizing the appearance of large pores.

Similar to Murad's product, Skin Clearing Face & Body Wash contains salicylic acid — a powerful ingredient for penetrating your pores to clear up acne and prevent new breakouts. Honestly, it's my secret weapon for battling bacne. I'm not sure the exact percentage used in this product, but it's right on for me.

After making the switch in body cleansers, my back still remains calm and clear and without any dry patches. Several times a week, I'll also moisturize with Eucerin Q10 Anti-Wrinkle Sensitive Skin Creme. Even though it's meant as a face creme, I find it works well on my back and doesn't clog.

Purchase info: Clark's Botanicals Skin Clearing Face & Body Wash is available at select skin boutiques and online. It retails for $46.00 (7.4 oz tube).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...