Wednesday, October 31, 2012

An Antiperspirant Not of the Powder Variety: Secret Clinical Strength in Fresh Water Orchid

There's nothing I loathe more than powder-scented antiperspirants and deodorants. Honestly...are we doing ourselves any favors by smelling like a baby? Probably not in my opinion. But when it comes to choices in antiperspirant scents, our options have been somewhat limited especially with the stronger, clinical-strength formulas.

However, Secret surprised me with it's new Fresh Water Orchid Scent for its Clinical Strength Advanced Solid product. It boasts floral notes, but those of the lighter variety. I also detect a bit of spices and sweet vanilla, which tend to downplay its floral scent.

But does it keep you dry and stink free? Similar to its original and sensitive versions of Clinical Strength, Fresh Water Orchid keeps me fresh all day. Its odor fighting capsules absorb odor and release scent all day. It always surprises me when I get this amazing orchid whiff throughout the day. At first, I thought it was someone's perfume. Who knew it was me!

I'm definitely sold. Secret's Fresh Water Orchid scent is a keeper. And best of all...not a trace of baby powder!

Purchase info: Secret Clinical Strength in Fresh Water Orchid is available at drugstores and mass retailers for $8.99. Shop around for sales!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...