Thursday, September 27, 2012

Transitioning into Fall with Extra Hydration: Arcona Wine Hydrating Mask

Every mid-to-late September my face tells me that fall is here even if the thermometer still reads 80 degrees. How do I know? Well...my skin is tighter, my t-zone is shine free, and I start reaching for richer moisturizers. I also find that I need to really amp up the hydration while I'm transitioning between summer and fall. It's a crazy period for about two weeks until everything gets back into balance again.

To help with this year's transition, I've started using Arcona Wine Hydrating Mask about twice a week. Wine Hydrating Mask is a moisture-binding mask designed to nourish and replenish dry, dehydrated, depleted skin. It's made of a luxurious blend of unusual ingredients — grape seed, wine extracts, reserveratrol (a compound found in the skins of grapes), borage (also known as starflower), macadamia nut and carrot oils, shea butter, vitamin E, and hyaluronic acid. While this ingredient mix might seem heavy or greasy, I find it's just the opposite. It's quite thin in consistency and very light on the skin.

After cleansing, I'll apply and leave the mask for 15 to 20 minutes. During this time, it will dry down similar to a clay mask. Once it's dry, I know that it is time to wash it off with warm water. Immediately after removing the mask, my face feels so much better. It's soft, refreshed, and back in balance again. Hooray!

Purchase info: Arcona Wine Hydrating Mask is available at select skincare boutiques, department store counters, and online. It retails for $38.00 (2 oz tube).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...