Friday, September 7, 2012

September 2012 Edition: My Wishlist

Apologies for my late September wishlist post. The last couple of weeks have zoomed right by and we're already into day 7 of the new month. In any case, here are a few goodies that I've been considering. I'm cracking up that they look like something right out of our U.S. political conventions with their red and blue hues. It wasn't intentional...I promise!
  1. Kate Spade Thin Bow Belt (Cobalt): All summer I've been contemplating whether to purchase one of these darling bow belts. I've resisted since I couldn't decide which color to pick. I'm thinking this patent leather cobalt shade is perhaps the best option yet! (Available at Kate Spade for $78.00.)
  2. J.Crew Peacock Necklace: There is something whimsical and yet sophisticated about this vintage-inspired statement necklace. I would have loved to see Michelle Obama wear it during her speech this week since she's a J.Crew girl. (Available at J.Crew for $175.00.)
  3. rms beauty Lip Shine (Moment): rms beauty — an organic, color cosmetic company — has been receiving such great press this summer. I'm dying to try one of the company's nourishing Lip Shines. I think shade "Moment" would be a great neutral shade to carry you from summer to fall. (Available at rms beauty for $25.00.)
  4. Bumble and bumble Hairdresser's Invisible Hair Oil: I've yet to find a hair oil that I can use to tame flyaways and add shine. Most are too heavy unless they are used as pre-treatment products. However, this one states upfront that it is light weight and intended for all hair types. I must get my hands on a sample! (Available at Sephora for $38.00.)
  5. Sephora by OPI Spice Market Mini 4-Piece Collection: This mini collection captures all the on-trend shades for fall. Love it! (Available at Sephora for $19.50.)
  6. Jo Malone Blackberry & Bay Cologne: Doesn't this yummy fragrance sound like the perfect transition from late summer to fall? I can't wait to try it this month. (Available at Jo Malone counters. Prices start at $60.00.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...