Tuesday, August 21, 2012

A Body Scrub for Even the Most Sensitive Skin: Aromatherapy Associates Enrich Body Scrub

In my ongoing war against sensitive skin and occasion bacne, I've tried to be very selective with the products I use on my body. Less is more — shower gel, lotion, occasional treatment, done! However, I finally gave in to the fact that I needed some overdue exfoliation to revive my dull summer skin.

After a recommendation from a friend, I tried Aromatherapy Associates Enrich Body Scrub. This product is thick and quite different in consistency from most other scrubs I've used. It wasn't oily or greasy, or needed to be stirred before using. Instead, Enrich Body Scrub reminded me more of a luxurious, rich facial mask with bits of coffee beans mixed in. And once applied, it felt soothing and moisturizing with very gentle exfoliation. Let's just say that I didn't feel like I removed the top layer of skin which is often the case with typical salt scrubs.

Once I finished my shower and applied a light lotion, my skin really did appear smoother and more even in appearance. And best of all...no breakouts!

Purchase info: Aromatherapy Associates Enrich Body Scrub is available at select spas and online skincare boutiques such as NuboNau. It retails for $56.00.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...