Friday, July 20, 2012

Skincare Favorites from Across the Pond

With the 2012 Olympics only a week away, I thought I'd focus on a few British skincare products that are easily accessible here in the U.S. I've used some of these items for years, while others are currently being introduced into my routine. Interesting enough...I've used all of these items during the past several weeks and they all work very well together. I had no idea that they all originated from the UK until I did some label investigation yesterday.
  1. ila Face Oil for Glowing Radiance: This face oil was one of my July wishlist items. I purchased in mid-June and have enjoyed using it at night right after cleansing. It's very soothing and offers a unique rose scent that I can actually tolerate. Remember, I don't usually like rose scented item. This face oil is an anti-aging product that is chalked full of rosehip seed oil, argan oil, Vitamin E oil, and more. (Available at NuboNau for $109.00.)
  2. Eve Lom Cleanser: It's no secret that this balm cleanser is my all-time favorite (see previous review). One 1/2 teaspoon will remove ALL of my makeup and leave my complexion cleansed, yet not stripped of its natural oils. I've tried to find cheaper alternatives, but nothing compares. (And now it's available online at Nordstrom! Prices start at $50.00) 
  3. REN Glycolactic Skin Renewal Peel Mask: Here's another British skincare holy grail item (see previous review)! I use this mask weekly to effectively remove the dead skin and get my complexion back in balance. It's truly a facial in a pump dispenser. (Available at select Sephora locations, Sephora.com, REN Skincare.com, as well as specialty boutiques. It retails for $55.00. 
  4. Rodial Dragon's Blood Eye Gel: This is a nourishing eye gel that I discovered on my vacation to Chicago (see previous review). It's very refreshing especially when your under-eyes are puffy and need instant cooling. (Available at Nordstrom, Space.N.K, and select skincare boutiques and clinics. It retails for $50.00.)
  5. pai Chamomile & Rosehip Moisturizer: Here's another new item that I've just started using. It's an organic moisturizer designed to help regenerate sensitive skin and reduce the appearance of facial lines. It's very rich out of the jar, but it sinks right in to my face so that I'm not left with a greasy residue. It's working extremely well for my sensitive skin. I plan to give a full review in August. (Available at NuboNau for $44.00.) 
What about you? Do you have any UK-based favorites? Drop me a line in the comments box and share your product.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...