Monday, July 30, 2012

One Sweep and You're Concealed: Sephora Colection Pro Concealer Airbrush #57

I love my makeup brushes! And it's no secret that I hoard these babies unlike any other item category in my collection.

My most recent addition is Sephora Collection Pro Concealer Airbrush #57 — a geniusly designed concealer brush with a round shape that covers your under eye area in one easy sweep. And it allows you to build from light to heavy with ease as you continue application, while achieving perfectly smooth results at every level of coverage.

I've experimented with both gel- and cream-based concealers, as well as under eye brighteners and even my liquid foundation using this unique brush. All formulas blended well under my eyes while allowing me to apply product all the way up to my lower lash line.

I especially appreciated the design of its synthetic bristles. They are super dense, yet incredibly soft. This is important since your under eyes are delicate and you don't want anything too harsh (and scratchy) touching this sensitive area. But you also need firm, dense bristles to be able to "pat" down the product and cover the area well. If the bristles are flimsy, you won't be able to get any coverage.

Since purchasing this #57 brush in May, I've learned that Sephora has released a newer version. It has a black handle and the bristles don't look quite the same. With that said, you might be able to find this older model on clearance. It's definitely worth the hunt as you will reach for this brush again and again.

Purchase info: This silver-handle model has been recently discontinued. It originally was available exclusively at Sephora for $24.00.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...