Tuesday, July 3, 2012

July 2012 Edition: My Wishlist

Don't you just love the day before a holiday? For me, I've cleaned up the house and refined my wishlist for the month. Here are a few items catching my eye this July:
  1. Bobbi Brown Limited Edition Nail Polish in Turquoise: This year I've gone nuts for all the blue hue polishes. This one has just a tad more blue undertones than butter LONDON's Slapper shade. If you like this one, pick it up now! The Bobbi Brown counter at my local Macy's is already sold out. (Available at Bobbi Brown counters and online for $18.00.)
  2. Trish McEvoy Precious Pink Jasmine Eau de Parfum: I have no idea what this new fragrance smells like, but I've never been disappointed with Trish's amazing perfumes. She always finds a way to intrigue my scent nose even on those notes I don't usually prefer. (Right now I'm only seeing this online at Nordstrom, but I'm sure it will be available at your local counter real soon. It retails for $185.00.)
  3. Simon Sebbag Semiprecious Stone Toggle Bracelet in Coral: I'm head over heels for Simon's beautiful jewelry. I bought my first item last year at a Nordstrom trunk show, and I've loved every piece I've seen to date. This coral bracelet would coordinate so well with some of my other pieces. (Available at Nordstrom for $75.00.)
  4. Vapour Organic Beauty Atmosphere Luminous Foundation: This brand I recently discovered and I'm pretty excited about this creamy stick foundation formula. I actually purchase the foundation (shade 115) and have been experimenting with it. I'll review soon. (Available at Vapour Organic Beauty for $34.00. There are 11 shades to choose from.)
  5. ila Face Oil for Glowing Radiance: Yet another new-to-me organic brand that I'm currently exploring. This Face Oil is an anti-aging product that is chalked full of rosehip seed oil, argan oil, Vitamin E oil, and more. I'm trying a sample right now. (Available at NuboNau for $109.00.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...