Wednesday, July 18, 2012

A Beautiful, Blendable, Non-Orangey Bronzer: Vapour Organic Beauty Solar Translucent Bronzer

It's taken me decades to get on the bronzer bandwagon. Honestly...it's those flashbacks to the late 80s and early 90s when bronzers were always a fake shade of burnt orange that has held me back. Not pretty if you're fair and want a natural shade of tan. But during the last year or two, I've seen major improvements in bronzer shades and formulations. Today's modern bronzers are very sheer, natural, and simply beautiful if applied right.

One new-to-me discovery in the bronzer department is Vapour Organic Beauty Solar Translucent Bronzer (in shade Simmer - middle swatch pictured above). I tell ya...this one is probably the closest shade to my own complexion if I ever allowed my face to get naturally golden.

Solar is a truly unique stick bronzer housed in a convenient tube. You simply roll it up and apply the bronzer directly on your face. The warmth of your skin will transform it into a buttery texture that is easily blended with your fingertips. No brushes or sponges required! (One note of caution...be sure to do a double check in the mirror to ensure you have even coverage especially around your hairline.)
 
Once applied, Solar will stay put all day until you take it off. It's rare for me to find cream-based products that last all day on my skin. But this one hold up consistently even during warm and humid conditions.

An extra benefit...Solar is made with 70% certified organic ingredients and 30% natural mineral pigments and vitamins. And, it's infused with sun-specific super antioxidants: pomegranate, green tea, and acai berry. It's good to know that you're doing something good for your skin, while looking good, too! 

Purchase info: Vapour Organic Beauty Solar Translucent Bronzer is available in three different shades — Mirage, Simmer, and Spicy. I prefer Simmer as it seems very natural and neutral in hue on my skin. It retails for $34.00 and can be found at select skincare boutiques and online.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...