Tuesday, June 26, 2012

I've Been Wooed by a New Face-Loving Cleanser: Sanitas Lemon Cream Cleanser

I'm pretty darn faithful to a few staples in my repertoire...conditioner, foundation, and facial cleanser. But occasionally, my eyes will wander and I'll be smitten by another.

My most recent courtship is with a new facial cleanser — Sanitas Lemon Cream Cleanser. This yummy facial product is a mild cleanser that gently removes impurities, excess oil, and makeup. Lemon Cream Cleanser is chalked full of Vitamins C and E, which act as antioxidants to help protect, heal and provide anti-aging benefits.

I've been using Lemon Cream Cleanser in the evening to remove my makeup and prep my skin for treatment and moisturizer. I'll take 3 small pumps of product (about a dime-size dollop) and then massage all over my face to ensure that I've cleansed every single pore.

Likewise, I'll also pair this creamy cleanser with my Clarisonic for those nights when I want a deeper cleanse. It works extremely well with the Clarisonic. You don't have to ever worry about it clogging the Clarisonic bristles like some of my oil-based cleansers do.

What's impressed me most about this cleanser is how well it removes my makeup, even most of my long-lasting mascara and liner. And, it makes my skin feel, ah. It's not stripped, irritated, or left with any oily residue. For me, this is a real victory as I struggle in finding cleansers that work well with my sensitive skin.

If you're not familar with the brand Sanitas, it's a Colorado-based company that emphasizes using a combination of active and resting products. In the company's own words, "Just as you shouldn't exercise the same muscle every day, it is the Sanitas philosophy that you shouldn't exercise or stimulate your skin every day. Skin, like a muscle, needs rest from stimulation to enter the refractory phase and grow. Because of this we have created a system that employs a series of active vs. resting products." Lemon Cream Cleanser is a resting product that Sanitas recommends alternating with one its active cleansers for best results.

Purchase info: Sanitas Lemon Cream Cleanser is available at select spas, salons, and specialty retailers such as Pharmaca. It retails for approximately $31.99.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...