Wednesday, May 2, 2012

May 2012 Edition: My Wishlist

I love everything about the month of May except for the dreaded Southern California coastal gray fog. So, in revolt against the gloomy weather I'm gravitating towards anything citrus and sunny this month. Here's what's on my May wishlist:
  1. fresh HESPERIDES GRAPEFRUIT EAU DE PARFUM: Late spring is just right for those light citrus scents. This new one boasts a medley of mandarin, Italian lemon, and grapefruit. I can't wait to get a whiff. (Available at fresh. Prices start at $38.00.)
  2. Sephora Pro Concealer Airbrush #57: While this brush has been available for some time, it just recently caught my attention. It offers a unique round shape to cover the under eye area in just one sweep. Sweet! (Available at Sephora for $24.00.)
  3. Thakoon for NARS Nail Polish in Lal Mirchi: This limited edition mandarin red shade is downright beautiful. I haven't seen it in person, but I've seen swatches that show off it's spicy orange hue. (Available at NARS for $18.00. It's exclusive to their web site, so buy now if you likey!)
  4. J.Crew Sydney Patent Sandals (in Golden Sunflower): I would love to pair these sandals with my fuchsia skinny jeans! (Available at J.Crew for $228.00.)
  5. Kate Spade New Bond Street Florence (in Flo Coral): This happy bright structured bag has my name all over it. I've resisted buying it for a month and now it's 50% off. Happy bag sale dance! (Available at Kate Spade for $224.00.)
  6. L'Occitane Almond Eco-Refill Shower Oil: I appreciate it when brands get on the eco-train and offer product refills instead of making us buy the dispenser again and again. Thank you L'Occitane! (Available at Nordstrom and L'Occitane for $36.00.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...