Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Buttery, Rich Cleanser for Dehydrated Skin: Comfort Zone Sacred Nature Cleansing Milk

When your face is dehydrated, you need to use soothing products that nourish and protect. This means reexamining your cleanser and makeup remover to ensure they're not damaging your own moisture barrier. If you use something that is too stripping, you're making your moisturizer and other products work double duty.

One of richest cleanser that I've started incorporating into my routine is Comfort Zone Sacred Nature Cleansing Milk, which also doubles as an effective makeup remove. Sacred Nature Cleansing Milk is a thick creamy cleanser that is extremely delicate and rich in natural and organic active ingredients, including organic buriti oil, butterfly bush extract, shea butter, and orange distilled water.

Because it's a cream-based cleanser, you'll want to apply this one to dry skin and gently massage. Then, be sure to rinse thoroughly with water to remove any residue. I often find that I need to use a washcloth to ensure I don't leave anything behind.

When I use this product, I find that I require less moisturizer and my face is hydrated all day long. My only complaint is its smell. I can't put my finger on it, but there's some ingredient that isn't pleasant to my nose. However, the scent dissipates as soon as you rinse the product off.

Purchase info: Comfort Zone Sacred Nature Cleansing Milk is available at select boutiques, spas, and health food stores. It retails for $38.00 (6.76 oz tube). While this may seem pricey, this tube is huge and the product will last forever since you only use a small amount at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...