Monday, May 21, 2012

5 Steps to Transform Eye Shadows into Liquid Eyeliners: Trish McEvoy Finsh Line

Beauty products (especially those from my favorite counters) can be expensive. So, I'm always looking for ways to get double duty out of my products.

One of top beauty budget extenders is Trish McEvoy's Finish Line. It's a transparent waterproofing elixir that easily converts my powdered eye shadows into liquid eye liners and seals the line to make them last. While this may sound too good to be true, I'll vow that this little bottle is pure magic. And the end result is one of best long-lasting liners on the market. Here's what I do to get the best results.

5 steps to easily transform my eye shadows into liners

  1. Dispense a drop or two of Finish Line onto the back of my hand. My hand becomes the mixing palette that I'll use to get the right consistency of liner.
  2. Gently dip my eyeliner brush into the Finish Line. I try to be careful not to completely saturate the brush or it will be to runny in consistency.
  3. Glide the wet brush across my eye shadow of choice to pick up the right amount of color pigment.
  4. Test the liner on the back of my hand. I'll do one or two test strokes to ensure that I have the right mix of Finish Line and shadow. If it's too thin and doesn't adhere to my hand, I'll grab some more shadow onto my brush. You know it's just right when you have the consistency of a thick paste.
  5. Sweep the liner across my eyelids! Once applied, the liner will last for hours.
Note, I prefer to use Trish's Eye Definers. These are powdered eye liners that are super rich in pigment. I find that they work the best for me.

Purchase info: Trish McEvoy Finish Line is available at Trish counters and online. It retails for $24.00.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...