Monday, April 2, 2012

April 2012 Edition: My Wishlist

Hello April...so glad you arrived bringing these lovely spring beauties! Here are a few items that I'd love to receive in my Easter basket.
  1. Bobbi Brown Light Brow Kit: I'm a sucker for kits and palettes. I love this brow duo, which is the perfect color combo for my light brown brows. One of these colors — Cement — I've been using for months, so I know it's dead-on color wise. And the tweezers and brush additions are simply brilliant for travel. (Available at Bobbi Brown counters and online for $45.00.)
  2. Chanel VITALUMIÈRE AQUA Fresh and Hydrating Cream Compact Makeup: Beauty bloggers have been going crazy in anticipation of its release after the popularity of its liquid version last year. This release is a luscious cream formula that glides beautifully over the skin for that near flawless look without being heavy or cakey. I test drove this weekend and will report back with a full review later this month. (Available at Chanel counters and online for $58.00.)
  3. Dior 'Vernis Croisette Collection' Nail Lacquer in St Tropez 401: It's rare that a limited edition Dior polish makes a repeat visit to counters in less than a year. But this cool sea blue polish is back. And apparently application is even easier thanks to its new brush. (Available at Dior counters, Sephora, and online for $23.00)
  4. Ouidad Moisture Lock Define & Shine Curl Styling Gel-Cream: They had my attention at the mention of a gel/cream combination since I find that a mixture of both gel and cream is perfect for my locks. Who wouldn't love to ditch an extra product in their styling routine? (Available at ouidad.com for $24.00.)
  5. West Elm Sea Life Decoupage Trays: These watercolor marine trays are gorgeous for holding soaps, jewelry, bath products, etc. I think they'd add just the right pop of color to any bathroom. (Available at West Elm. Prices range from $10.00 to 12.00 for each.)
  6. Kate Spade Parsons Bracelet Watch: Kate Spade is debuting her first watch collection, which includes the Parsons Bracelet style shown above. I'm nuts for it's unique shape and minimal logo treatment. (Available at Kate Spade for $195.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...