Thursday, March 15, 2012

A Splurge-Worthy Razor for the Men: Philips Norelco SensoTouch 3D Electric Razor

Ladies, you know from experience that there are a few beauty items worth the splurge. A good facial, a luxury eye cream, the perfect foundation. But sometimes our men don't invest in the good stuff for their faces. Point in case...my husband who was perfectly content to use a half functioning electric razor for YEARS (no joke, at least five or more).

At Christmas, I finally broke down and bought him a new electric razor as I couldn't watch the face torture continue. I read a few online reviews and then found the "one" on sale at Target. It also included a $50 gift card for yours truly.

Wow! It didn't take him more than a minute to realize what he had been missing. Philips Norelco SensoTouch 3D Electric Razor (Model #1250x) is a rechargeable and cordless razor that gives one super duper close shave. Plus, it also offers the following key features:
  • An ergonomic design
  • Wet or dry usage
  • Universal voltage
  • Long battery life
  • Carrying case for travel or home storage
  • Extremely quiet motor that I can sleep through!
I don't always score big points for my present-giving skills, but this one will surely go down as one of my all-time top five. And, did I mention his baby soft face...priceless.

Purchase info: Philips Norelco SensoTouch 3D Electric Razor (Model #1250x) is sold at select mass retailers and department stores. It usually retails for $200, but shop around before making this investment as it is frequently on sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...