Tuesday, March 13, 2012

A Marshmallowy, Moisture-Rich Mask for Your Face: emerginC Vitality Mask

My face has been going through a dry, cranky spell since January. I can't really blame it on the weather, although it has been fluctuating like crazy. Nor, can I point my finger at a new set of products that might have caused the change. I think it's just my body morphing as it's prone to do every few years or so!

At a recent facial, I asked for a recommendation on what do it. My esthetician suggested that I try a moisture-rich mask several days a week rather than completely change my product routine. She continued to refer me to her favorite — emerginC Vitality Mask.

Vitality Mask is a luxurious, creamy mask that contains coenzyme Q10 and alpha-lipoic acid to calm, moisturize and nurture your skin. The product's consistency reminds me of fluffy marshmallow cream. And, it smells a bit like it, too!

I apply a quarter-size dollop all over my face and let it sit for 10 to 15 minutes. I'll then remove with with warm water and my wash cloth.

After its application, my face is calm, nurtured and chalked full of moisture. There isn't a trace of grease or oily residue, but rather a cloud of heavenly moisture that helps keep my dry flaky skin at bay.

Purchase info: emerginC Vitality Mask is available at select day spas and online retailers such as DermStore. It retails for $49.00 (1.7 oz jar).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...