Wednesday, February 1, 2012

February 2012 Edition: My Wishlist

It's the month of LOVE...and, I can't help but gush over some very, splurge-worthy items this month. Perhaps, my Valentine will read this post and pick something just for me!
  1. NARS Makeup Removing Water: This is a brand new item that has been getting glowing reviews across the blogging community. I'm curious about how it compares to other micellar waters (Bioderma Crealine, La Roche-Posay Physiological Micellar Solution, etc.). Available at NARS counters and online for $28.00.
  2. Kate Spade Haircalf All Wrapped Up Bow Belt: I saw this unusual belt last fall, but didn't wan to commit to the full price. It's now on sale (50% off), so maybe I'll take the plunge. It would certainly pair well with a little black dress! Available at Kate Spade for $72.00.
  3. J. Crew Tillary Purse: I've been stalking this red handbag ever since I received my January J.Crew catalog. While it's more compact than my others, this one seems so versatile. You can adjust the strap into various lengths, or, remove it altogether and transform the handbag into a clutch. Available at J.Crew for $148.00.
  4. Kate Spade Sealed with a Kiss Cards: Here's a pretty set of 10 cards with lined envelopes. Perfect for Valentine's Day, or everyday love notes. Available at Kate Spade for $25.00.
  5. Trish McEvoy Wild Blueberry Vanilla Scented Candle (90 oz): My favorite candle in gigantic form. Seriously, this 4-wick size will last FOREVER (ok...200 hours). Available at Trish McEvoy.com for $375.00.
  6. Tom Ford Martina Cat Eye Sunglasses: Love, love, love! Yes, I've shared a similar cat eye in the past. But these are not as extreme in their shape. Available at Bloomingdale's for $390.00.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...