Monday, December 12, 2011

Week of December 5th: Use It Up Products

Last week slipped on by and I missed posting my weekly use it up products. Blame it on too many holiday distractions! Here's what I added to the completed pile:

Week of December 5th:
  • REN Radiance Perfecting Serum: I started using this serum daily in August and my skin soaked up its powerful, yet gentle, energizing ingredients (Review September 2011). I loved how it perked up my face without any ugly side effects (dryness, breakouts, redness, etc.). I've gone nearly a week without and I'm already getting withdrawals. (Repurchase: Waiting for my Sephora.com order to arrive.)
  • Bobbi Brown Conditioning Brush Cleanser: In 2009, I made a significant investment in high end makeup brushes. Since this time, I've been diligent about cleaning them with super gentle products. Each week I do a deep cleanse with this powerful brush cleaner. It gets rid of all of the gunk without ruining my brushes. And the 3.4 oz tube has nearly lasted two full years! (Repurchase: Done!)
  • Eucerin Plus Intensive Repair Hand Creme: My hands have taken a beating with frequent washing and holiday work (tree trimming, baking, etc.). When they are at their worst, I always keep a good hand creme near every sink, in my purse, car, etc. (Review October 2009) (Backup: I keep several extras on hand so I'm never without.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...