Saturday, December 24, 2011

Week of December 19th: Use It Up Products

Folks, we're on the next to the last lap of the 2012 Use It Up product race! To date, I've finished 105 products this year. Whew...that's a ton of stuff no longer in my stash. Here's what I used up this week...

Week of December 19th:
  • Pharmaca's Lemongrass & Sage Bath Salts: I reviewed this relaxing drugstore find last month (Review November 2011), and I've thoroughly enjoyed every ounce. For me, nothing beats a good soak in bath salts when you're drained or ill. Sorry Mr. Bubbles! (Replace: While I loved this product, I am rotating in a different one by Ahava that I plan to review in 2012.)
  • Neocutis LUMIÈRE Riche Bio-restorative Eye Cream: Hands down, this is the best eye cream I've ever used (Review September 2011). It hydrates, calms down irritation, and soothes your tired under eyes. My only regret is that I used it up faster than I expected. (Backup: I purchased another one during a recent 20% promotion at LovelySkin.com. Love those deals! In fact, you can still get 20% off your entire skin care order right now. See site for details and exclusions.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...