Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Starry, Starry Eyes: Trish McEvoy Intense Gel Eye Liner in Arabian Nights

Black eye liner really doesn't work for me. Quite frankly...it's just too harsh with my fair complexion and eye color (dark hazel). And, brown isn't the best color match either. So, what's a girl to do?

Pick gray, plum, taupe, etc. But sometimes you need a bit more glam especially for those holiday parties and special events. For these occasions, I'm reaching for Trish McEvoy's Intense Gel Eye Liner in Arabian Nights — a new shimmery, navy with a ton of razzle dazzle! This starry blue lights up the whites of my eyes and brightens my overall eye area. (It may even fake a good night's sleep!)

This product is Trish's most intensely pigmented, long-wearing gel eye liner in pencil form. It glides effortlessly along the lash line for high-powered definition and the built-in sponge tip allows for effortless creation of a sultry smokey eye.

If I really want a dressed up look, I'll apply to both the inside and outside of my lash line for an extra pop. And for more staying power, I'll top with one of Trish's Eye Definers (powdered eye liners). This combination of pencil and powder works well for my watery eyes, which always fade my liner within several hours. But not with this duo! My eye liner will last FOREVER, or when I choose to remove it with heavy duty remover.

Purchase info: Trish McEvoy Intense Gel Eye Liner in Arabian Nights is available at Trish counters and online. It retails for $24.00.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...